- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- How does an advertiser create a blacklist of apps and sites where their ads will never serve?
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for general audiences, similar to movie ratings.
Which targeting option should they use?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?