Exam Name: Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment
Exam URL: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/2871/activity/2622
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- An advertiser wants to prevent ads for their new campaign from serving on problematic domains.
What should they do?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- Why would an advertiser use digital content labels?
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- An advertiser wants to see what portion of their ads are serving outside their targeted geographic region.
Where should they look?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.