Exam Name: Deploying Jamboards Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- What position should the wheel lock buttons be when in a locked state?
- If needed, how do you factory reset a Jamboard?
- Who from the customer side will need to be on-site to provision each Jamboard?
- How is access control on a Jamboard determined?
- When connecting to the Internet for an initial update, what type of network types are available out of the box?
- The longer set of legs will have a locking mechanism on the wheels and face towards the back.
- What happens if a customer purchases a Jamboard without the stand, but does purchase the basic installation service?
- When should a Jamboard be connected through a proxy?
- How do you access the diagnostic tool?
- What is the best way to tell that the display was hung correctly?
- What are all the ways to invite collaborators to a Jam?
- Which of the following would you do before leaving the customer site?
- Which of the following guidelines should be followed when providing a custom Premium White Glove Service offering?
- Which of the following is the only acceptable method for cleaning the display?
- True or False: The recommended download speed for best Jamboard experience is 4 Mbps per second, it will function at lower speeds but latency may occur.
- Select the response that best reflects the wall mounting process:
- What type of licenses does the customer need to have in order to set up and use Jamboard correctly?