- Which isn’t available from a DoubleClick product?
- You’ve been building a programmatic campaign and all teams just signed off on the brief.
What’s the next step in the process?
- All but one of the below roles would be great to have in place and help boost the programmatic capability of your team.
Which one is it?
- Peter sees in his team’s data that many of the people that converted were exposed to a display campaign they ran. So they concluded the display campaign was a success.
What did they forget to take into account?
- You’ve been asked to explain to a new intern the things that you can test and things you can’t.
Which question would be least suitable to determine with a test?
- When combining programmatic products, what are the main benefits?
- You’ve defined your campaigns and want access to premium inventory, with exclusive access to publisher data/audience data.
Which deal type would best suit your requirements?
- Why would you choose to participate in the Ad Exchange Open Auction?
- Imagine you are building a dynamic video campaign to create awareness for a new vitamin drink.
One of the tools in this list below won’t help you. Which one is it?
- If you wanted to better understand your customer’s overall site behavior, including your site and other browsing they may do online, which two products would solve that problem?