Exam Name: SEMrush Social Media Toolkit Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/bC
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- You can integrate the Social Media Poster with both personal and business Facebook profiles.
- You can search mentions in the Brand Monitoring Tool by country or language.
- The Social Media Poster can show you the difference between your total new page likes and new page unlikes.
- You can export this report on your social media activities to the My Reports tool.
- You can track mentions from a specific domain with the help of the Brand Monitoring Tool.
- Social Media Poster allows you to find ideas for posting from RSS feeds.
- You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
- You need to find out which of your or your competitor’s pieces of content perform best on social media. Which Social Media Tracker report allows you to do this?
- You need to publish a post on social media, but you can’t do this before your designer prepares a necessary image. Which option in the Social Media Poster should you choose to keep from forgetting to publish the post on time?
- You can track these metrics with the Social Media Tracker. Choose three answers.
- You want to create a post with the help of the Social Media Poster. Which of these media file types can you add? Choose three answers.
- In the Brand Monitoring tool, you can filter Twitter mentions by what? Choose 3 answers.
- Which analytics data are available for your Twitter posts after you publish them with the Social Media Poster? Choose two answers.
- You can accomplish these tasks with the help of the Social Media Tracker. Choose two answers.
- In the Brand Monitoring Tool, you can compare your and your competitors’ brand name by…
- What does the Brand Monitoring Tool allow you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- You want to track your Facebook business page with the Social Media Poster. Which metrics can SEMrush provide you with? Choose three answers.
- While planning your post in Social Media Poster you can add images, GIFs, and UTM parameters to post links.
- Which of the following reports on your social media activities can you export to the My Reports tool?
- Marketing Calendar allows you to track the traffic data for your campaigns directly from your Google Analytics account, and share this data with your collaborators that have access to that calendar.