Exam Name: How to Start Selling on Amazon with Robyn Johnson
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/how-to-start-selling-on-amazon-with-robyn-johnson/
- Why should you avoid creating a duplicate account on Amazon Seller Central?
- How quickly do you need to answer buyer messages?
- True or false: Images, brand name and titles are the only content above the fold on mobile listings.
- True or false: Every seller can create their own listing for a product. It doesn’t matter if someone else is selling the same product or not.
- Why is it important to look for existing listings of a product you want to sell before creating a new listing?
- What is a flat file?
- How many reviews does Robyn recommend before ramping up your advertising budgets?
- How long do you need to let most Amazon reports settle before making conclusions on your split test?
- Why does a listing in a variation rank better organically than individual listings?
- True or false: You cannot offer a product or a discounted product in exchange for a review.
- Which program opens up access to new ad placements like Sponsored Brand Ads and A+ content on your listings?
- Why would Amazon remove your offering, or even your product, from the platform?
- What platform should you use if you want to sell physical products that are not print on demand?
- What platform is for large brands and requires an invite to join?
- Where can you sell your eBook on Amazon?
- Where can you sell print-on-demand physical products like t-shirts and sweatshirts?
- For what reasons could your account not be approved to sell on Amazon, or get suspended? Choose 2 correct answers.
- How many staff members can you add to your Amazon Seller Central account as sub-users?
- How does Fulfillment by Amazon work? Choose 2 correct answers.
- Which seller platform allows companies to sell to Amazon and has Amazon be the seller of record?
- Which fees can be difficult to calculate without an Amazon calculator?
- What should you keep in mind when thinking about the cost of sending products to Amazon warehouses?
- What program helps you protect your intellectual property as well as grant you access to tools to help you build and promote your brand on Amazon?
- Where can you report to Amazon the misuse of your trademark or a copyright violation?
- Why would you want to register for Amazon Brand Registry for your brand before advertising on Amazon?
- In the simplest terms, how does Amazon prioritize listings?
- How can Semrush help optimize your Amazon listing?
- The best way to see if you are allowed to sell a product on Amazon is to see if someone else is selling it already.
- Anything you sell on Amazon is profitable after Amazon fees.
- It’s possible for your product to take the top position in Amazon if: (Chose 3 correct answers)
- It is important to only list in-stock items on Amazon. Your account can be suspended for cancelling more than 2.5% of your total customer orders.
- What metric should you watch when you are only shipping items using the Fulfilment by Amazon program?
- How do authors qualify for the 70% royalty option for Kindle books or eBooks?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.