- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?
- Why would an advertiser use pre-targeting vertical exclusions?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for all age groups and wants to prevent their ads from running on sexually-suggestive content.
What brand control should they use?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?