- Which is a good app design practice?
- These are all key to good mobile site design except?
- Which is not a common barrier for mobile-first companies?
- Which is not a good app design practice?
- All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
- Which asset model would you recommend to a company who already has a successful mobile site?
- Your friend has a jewelry business and just created an app that had dismal downloads during its first month.
What advice should you give to get the app back on track?
- Why should you build a mobile site or app instead of just resizing your desktop site for a smaller screen?
- You’ve been given free reign to create a mobile-first campaign and a healthy budget to invest in mobile assets.
What are the first steps you should take to get started?
- A newer kind of mobile site can do a lot of what only apps used to do, so the line has blurred between sites and apps. What are these sites called?