Exam Name: DoubleClick Billing Basics Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Alex is in charge of DoubleClick billing for his agency. He’d like to separate charges on his Bid Manager invoice so he can clearly see the costs of media fees and platform fees.
How can he accomplish this?
- Which DoubleClick platform is billed on total media costs and includes a platform fee, data fees, and any third-party fees?
- Tara is your agency’s Campaign Manager specialist. You reach out to her to figure out why there are additional cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM) fees on this month’s invoice.
What did Tara do to incur this increase in fees?
- Along with rates, which billing configuration is set based on contract?
- Your agency has set up a purchase order (PO) number at the billing profile level in Bid Manager.
In which section of the invoice can you see the PO number?
- While examining your invoice, you notice a charge that is incorrect.
At what point should you contact your Account Manager?