Exam Name: Ad Manager 360 Reseller Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Which of the following is correct?
- During implementation the client has indicated that they will need to serve pop-ups to various areas of the site. When generating ad tags what must be done?
- When serving mobile ads directly to an app, tags do not need to be size specific or specific to a mobile operating system.
- When a pass-back is used, Ad Manager counts two impressions for each ad served.
- To block the general category of ‘Home & Garden’ ads from showing on your Mobile In-App inventory for tablets, what should be selected in the targeting section of a blocking rule?
- The reporting metric “total network impressions” includes “unfilled impressions”
- Which of these features are app specific and not available for Mobile web? Select all that apply.
- A maximum of ___ images can be included in a mobile image carousel.
- Which of the following net bids would win in the Ad Manager auction?
- Ad units can have multiple sizes defined.
- A publisher typically uses Ad Manager to traffic Ad Manager ads in order to streamline their direct demand source.
- What is the effect of a trafficker changing a key-value pair from pre-defined to freeform (and changing back 5 minutes later)?
- A line item targeting a special ad unit will always serve to its children ad units.
- The “Override blocks” button was designed to disregard specific blocking rules in your Ad Manager account that may prevent a Preferred Deal or Private Auction from transacting.
- A client wants to serve a roadblock. However, they are using GPT format tags without SRA. What is a potential issue?
- Violation of the Ad Exchange program guidelines could lead to the suspension of the publisher’s account.
- What would you recommend to a retail publisher who is trying to run a forecast for Black Friday (a day when users buy a lot more goods than usual) in Ad Manager?
- Key values are case sensitive.
- Which source type requires a URL in order to sync with the content source and ingest content metadata?
- Since all Ad Manager networks are automatically enabled with Mobile In-App, a user can target either a mobile or desktop Ad Manager web property alias in Ad Manager without needing any initial setup from the Google support team.
- Click Tracking line items are possible in Ad Manager 360.
- Ad units can be saved without a defined size.
- A publisher has just switched over to Ad Manager 360 from another product 10 days ago. They are concerned the forecasting data they are seeing isn’t correct. What can you tell them to do?
- When testing if conversion tracking has been correctly implemented, where would you find a ping from I/GoogleConversionReporter?
- When creating a new rule, in which targeting option can you find the ability to include ‘Interstitial’ inventory?
- Ad Manager takes into account 28 days of historical data when running forecasts. Today is Monday. Which of the following accurately describes how the system forecasts what it believes will serve to a publisher’s homepage ad unit next Monday.
- Which section of a Blocking rule allows publishers to block Apparel ads?
- After 30 days of becoming an Ad Manager NPM partner, ad requests from unclassified domains will not deliver any ads.
- True or False? You can use both synchronous and asynchronous GPT tag types together on a single page.
- Which of the following does not comply with the Network Partner Management policy?
- In Ad Manager, Google collects payments from buyers and pays the seller, but does not take on the collection risk. Therefore if Google does not collect from the buyer, the seller will not get paid.
- This is your clients hierarchy:
>Top level ad unit: Sports
>Second level ad unit: Basketball (under Sports)
>Third level ad unit: Lakers (under Basketball)
>Third level special ad unit: Spurs (under Basketball)
If an ad should serve to the ad unit Sports, which ad units are eligible?
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- A publisher based in New York complains no one in their office can see an ad on their homepage that should be delivering. You check Ad Manager and see the line item is a sponsorship at 100% and is targeted correctly on the page. You notice the ad is geotargeted to the cities of New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. You check and you are able to see the ad. You’re based in San Francisco. You run the Google Console and it shows the ad should always win. You check with a teammate in Chicago and he can’t see that ad. What is most likely the issue?
- Which of the following is NOT a recommended practice for inventory controls?
- (True of False) Once a Publisher Profile is created, it must be published immediately.
- The “Override blocks” feature only applies to RTB, or real time bidding, transactions.
- I have the following ads
1.A sponsorship ad at priority 4 and frequency capped at 5 per day (which it has reached)
2.A sponsorship ad at priority 10 and booked for 75% of daily volume, of which it has only 68%
3.A standard normal ad at priority 8 that is booked for 15,000 impressions but has only delivered 13,000 and ends its campaign in 2 months
4.A standard normal ad at priority 8 that is booked for 12,000 impressions, has only delivered 11,000 and ends its campaign in 1 week
Which will Ad Manager serve first and why?
- What creative type would I use if I’m hosting the creative asset in Ad Manager but looking to track impressions in two other third-party servers?
- With Dynamic Allocation enabled, which of the following line items will serve?
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Which type of macro is needed to track clicks for an image creative asset uploaded in Ad Manager?
- (True or False) All information included in a publisher profile is systematically entered by Google. No manually inputted information is required.
- If a standard line item is under-delivering what can you do to troubleshoot the issue?
- Which of these troubleshooting tools is NOT able to identify the line item id of a particular ad?
- A Channel with a semi-transparent branding type will reveal the Publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request.
- A publisher is trying to keep their users happy while maximizing their revenue. Which of the following does NOT agree with user experience guidelines?
- After creating a new tag, you can regenerate the tag code snippet at any time.
- Which feature uses metadata to package videos based on their content into dynamic bundles and then target ads to those bundles?
- A publisher has determined that most of their users come to their site to read specific articles that they found through a search engine. Which approach would maximize the publisher’s revenue while keeping users happy?
- Estimated revenue is the exact amount a publisher will be paid in the next eligible payments cycle.
- To properly troubleshoot Ad Manager delivery issues, you will need the live page URL.
- Which SDK is required before serving ads to a mobile app?
- One domain cannot be classified to more than one network partner.
- A client has two 728×90 ad units and a 300×250 running on a page. They have a 728×90 & 300×250 sponsorship, but the sponsorships aren’t always delivering. What are the steps to troubleshoot?
- Preferred Deals is a feature that allows Ad Manager sellers to offer inventory to buyers at a fixed, pre-negotiated price before the inventory is made available to other buyers in the general auction.
- Which of the following destination options for mobile in-app ads could be used to open an application listing in the Google Play app?
- A client writes in that they’re seeing 117,149,387 unfilled impressions (over 25% of their inventory) What steps should the client take to troubleshoot?
- According to this Ad Manager video ad tag, which video ad type is being targeted?
https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-video-pub-652071 0435163184&slotname=8487431944&ad_type=skippablevideo_text_image_fl ash&description_url=http%3A%2F%2Famazingnewssite.com
- What feature allows you to alter the behaviour of your mobile app when certain ads are served?
- A publisher reports that they do not see a campaign with a 970×90 creative that is created as Sponsorship. Which one of the following is NOT a troubleshooting step?
- An SDK enables the video player to run video ads. Which one of the following is not a function of the SDK?
- Which one of the following is compatible with manual impression counting?
- Which one of the following industry standard video ad types allows you to create or schedule a playlist of video ads?
- Which of the following mobile ad types will match the look, feel and content of the app?
- A creative fails to render on a client’s page even though the line item wins ad selection when you look in Charles. What tools would be most helpful in troubleshooting the issue?
- Latency is expected to be higher in a ____________.
- Which of these video ad types is not supported by the Google IMA SDK on Android or iOS?
- You can test out your video ad tags by using our Video Suite _________.
- Match each of the following identifiers to the platform on which they are used.
- Which SDK will you need to integrate if you want to show video ads before, after, or during video content in your app?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- Do Rich Media ads require SDK?
- When creating a new video ad tag, which “Technology” option would you select if your video player is integrated with Google’s IMA SDK?
- Your Publisher has contacted you about a possible malicious ad displaying on their site. What information do you need and how can they obtain it, to allow you to further troubleshoot?
- Taller ads tend to perform better from a viewability perspective.
- When creating a new video ad tag, one step involves filling out a tag generator form. However, you need not fill out this form if ____________________________________.
- If your video player is not integrated with Google’s IMA SDK, the following Ad Manager line item priority types are available to use except …
- Which ad rules setting allows you place short video ads before or after the actual video ad runs?
- Which is the one video creative type that will work with the fallbacks feature?
- What is a description URL?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.