Exam Name: Google Web Designer Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How do you build a creative in Google Web Designer that restyles to fit portrait and landscape mobile phone orientations?
- What does Google Web Designer help beginners do?
- How do you navigate between the wider canvas version and narrower canvas version of your responsive creative?
- How can you add detailed, sophisticated animations in Google Web Designer?
- How can you move an element in Quick mode animation?
- How do you change the font text in your creative?
- What does Google Web Designer offer HTML5 coders in particular?
- Where are the settings you need to make creatives adjust to screen size and orientation?
- How do you build a creative in Google Web Designer that restyles to fit larger and smaller screens?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- What is a Google Web Designer feature that can accelerate ad creation for HTML5 coders and non-coders alike?
- How do you build a wider canvas version of your creative for wider screens?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.