- If the primary goal for your video campaign is influencing consideration, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- You want to increase awareness among 18- to 34-year-old men.
Which of these Brand Lift metrics would you use to see if your campaign is effective?
- You work for an advertiser or agency with an upfront deal. What is the best way to reserve Google Preferred inventory?
- You’re an agency that needs to know the technical specifications to build and implement your upcoming video campaign.
Where can you go to find out how each ad format works, creative submission timelines, technical specifications, reporting, and third-party tracking capabilities
- Your agency wants to run an ad campaign that reaches audiences that are hard to find on TV, impacts customers with engaging formats, and allows your team to measure and optimize their campaigns in near real time.
Where can you advertise to accomplish all three of these objectives?
- Your agency is looking to run a video campaign that has flexible pricing, real-time optimization, and an ad format that allows users to opt out of watching.
Where can you implement this campaign?
- Your agency has specialized in running TV ad campaigns, but now you’re expanding into the thriving digital video market. Which YouTube offering was designed with TV media buyers in mind?
- What are the three components in the YouTube ecosystem?
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- TrueView video ads can be especially effective for driving what goals?
- How can you reserve Google Preferred and Mastheads ads?
- What does the Google Preferred Preference Score look at to measure popularity and passion?
- Before running a campaign, you’d like to track aided and unaided awareness to understand how your customers perceive your brand.
What measurement tool can you use to uncover these data points?
- What video ad solution can you use to drive visits to your mobile app and increase conversions?
- What is Google’s programmatic buying platform?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand determine how your campaign affected the organic search query volume for related keywords on Google.com and YouTube.com.
Which Brand Lift metric can measure that?
- On mobile alone, what platform reaches more 18- to 49-year-olds than any broadcast or cable TV network?
- What’s the first step when determining the right video solution for your campaign?
- What can you use to connect with people based on their purchase intent?
- Which ad format gives viewers the choice of whether or not to watch your ad, and helps drive brand consideration?
- Google helps marketers connect with people using what three kinds of data?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand get in front of mobile users. What might you say?
- Your agency wants to extend your reach by adding YouTube to your TV media spend. What Google measurement solution can help you plan and measure reach and frequency?
- What Google measurement solution uncovers things like how your campaign affected consumer research, interest, product consideration, and opinion development?
- What is Google Preferred?
- What is a key difference between reservation buying and auction buying?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Cards are a great way to increase engagement with your video ad or brand.
Where do you create cards?
- Viewability is a measure of whether or not an ad had a chance to be seen by a user.
What is Google’s solution for measuring viewability across the web and is accredited by the Media Ratings Council?
- These people are redefining what it means to be a celebrity by being approachable, conversational, and authentic to millions of dedicated followers. They can activate millions of fans with a click of the “publish” button — and some are sharing the spotlight with brands.
- Your agency is looking to achieve maximum reach and lift for your video campaign? Which Google products can you use?
- You want to plan YouTube media in terms of reach and frequency, talk in terms of GRPs and cost per points.
What Google measurement solution will you use?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand measure how much more your consumers align with the brand identity after exposure to it — what’s the brand equity impact?
Which Brand Lift metric can measure that?